Asher Assis is a highly regarded lawyer in the Israeli High-Tech community and a leading member of our technology team. He focuses his practice on emerging technology companies and their investors, corporate law, venture law, private placements, and global corporate transactions.
Asher regularly plays a leading role in representing entrepreneurs and venture capital funds in their major investments and innovations, advising at all stages of the corporate life cycle and providing both legal and strategic counsel.
LL.B., Tel-Aviv University (1997)
B.A. in Economics (cum laude), Tel-Aviv University (1997)
• Secret Double Octopus, Israeli passwordless enterprise authentication developer. Advised Secret Double Octopus on its $15 million Series B financing round which included investments from Sony Financial Ventures, KDDI, and Global Brain as well as prior investors US-based Benhamou Global Ventures (BGV), Liberty Media, Iris Capital, Yaniv Tal and Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP).
• Duda, a leading US-based web design platform for digital agencies and SaaS platforms. Advised Duda on raising a $25 million growth equity D round from US-based Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE).
• GOARC, the leading Israel-based company which develops and markets a pioneering safety SaaS platform. Advised GOARC on a multi-million dollar Series A financing round led by DK Innovations, the US-based investment platform, and iAngels iNgenuity Fund LP, the Israel-based venture capital fund.
• Tastewise, an AI-powered food trends prediction and intelligence startup. Advised Tastewise on a $5 million Series A round led by PeakBridge Ventures, a Malta-based investment firm specializing in foodtech.
• ePlane, a B2B sourcing and business intelligence platform for the aerospace parts and repair market. Advised ePlane on a $9 million financing round led by Japanese trading and investing company Marubeni Corporation, along with a number of previous investors.
• Owlytics, a rapidly growing company dedicated to elevating the lives of all seniors by combining continuous personal monitoring with the predictive power of data analytics. Advised Owlytics on a $4 million Series A financing round led by Halma Ventures, a UK-based technology firm and additional investors.
• Worthy, an online marketplace for pre-owned luxury goods including diamonds, brand-named watches, and diamond jewelry. Represents Worthy in its general corporate matters and equity financing.
• aMOON, Israel’s leading healthtech & life sciences venture fund. Advised aMOON on a number of high-profile investments.
• Marius Nacht, an Israeli entrepreneur, investor and a co-founder of a cybersecurity company Check Point.